Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Contender Asia Comes to Fox 8


THE CONTENDER ASIA COMES TO FOX 8

The world's most watched reality television series -- THE CONTENDER ASIA -- starts on Fox 8 in June.

I was elated to have hosted and commentated the two-hour CONTENDER ASIA FINALE in Singapore on April 12. I won't spoil it here by telling you who wins, but will say that the entire series is addictive and the final fight is extraordinary. Indeed I felt like I was part of a movie set that night, sitting ringside, a screaming Singapore Indoor Arena, and working with the team from OmniMedia and Mark Burnett Productions from the USA.

This is Muay Thai's chance to hit the spotlight in Australia, with Fox 8 giving in PRIME TIME airing.

The show has already been a smash hit across 22 Asian countries via AXN and Channel 5. I believe it will be shown on ESPN in the USA and ITV4 in the UK.

www.contenderasia.com

No comments: