Thursday, May 22, 2008



"THE VOICE" MICHAEL SCHIAVELLO'S TOP 10 COMMENTARY LINES OF 2007



1. "Feitosa is a nice Brazilian... I like a nice Brazilian... I used to tell my ex-girlfriend that all the time."


2. "There are two things I know for sure: Britney Spears will never win Mother of The Year and Albert Kraus didn't win that fight!"

3. "He went swimming last week and Japanese whaling boats began firing harpoons at him."


4. "He's been on his back more than my ex-girlfriend."

5. "He wears more hair product than Bon Jovi."


6. "I'm so excited I've got goosebumps on my arm... or some other sort of strange growth."


7. "There are no windows in Mighty Mo's house. If he wants to let a breeze in he just punches a hole in the wall."


8. "He's a stud... there are no such things as lesbians in the world, just women who haven't met Paul Slowinski yet."


9. "He's so tall giraffes are attracted to him."


10. "He's so short he could milk a cow standing up. You know he went to Tokyo Disneyland last week and they wouldn't let him on any of the rides."


AND MORE...

* "In the words of Martika -- I felt the Earth move!" -- commentary of K-1 Scandivania Battleground 24

* "He's proving harder to catch than Osama Bin Laden!" -- commentary of DREAM.1 in Japan

* "Those punches have less weight behind them than Kate Moss." -- commentary of DREAM.1 in Japan

* "He's been mounted more times than a taxidermist." -- commentary of DREAM.1 in Japan

* "He needs to throw caution to the wind... I mean here's caution... here's the wind... (makes wind sound)... there goes caution." -- commentary of K-1 Scandinavia Battleground 24

* "This would be a big win for Italian kickboxing... if he wins tonight there's a lot of people singing Lascate mi cantare." -- commentary of K-1 Scandinavia Battleground 24


CLASSIC COMMENTARY QUOTES FROM DREAM.3 MMA in JAPAN

1. "He`s been mounted more times than Jenna Jameison!"

2. "Animal from the Muppets just called... tell Eddie Alvarez he wants his eyebrows back"

3. "He`s been on his back more than my ex-girlfriend."

4. "He`s letting fly like Mussolini from the balcony."

5. "This guy is nuts... I mean he`s waaaay off the reservation!"

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Michael Schiavello you are the best at what you do! You are a blessing to the combat sports world! Keep doing what you do!

Unknown said...

Mike you are by far the most entertaining commentator in combat sports. I love your references and funny lines. Keep up the great work.

More hooks than a pirates' convention!!!!

David Rosmon said...

Nothing less than the single most entertaining commentator in combat sports.

"His wearing more leather than at the blue oyster club!"
"This guy is not playing with a full deck"
"The wheel in his head is spinning, but the mouse is dead... he killed it!"
"Somewhere in the world Drago is depriving a village of an idiot"

Brilliant!

Unknown said...

Tremendous work on the Dream show Michael. Such a lively and refreshing change from Bas and Kenny.

Unknown said...

Lively and Wonderfully flavorful commentary Michael! Keep it up

Unknown said...

Love your work Michael. You're not just the best ring announcer in combat sports, but in the world in my opinion. If anyone disagrees with me, it'll be GOOD NIGHT IRENE! Just watched the commentary from Sengoku 11 where you said, "He's taken more hits than Nick Diaz's bong!". Too Funny!

Unknown said...

I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

Unknown said...

Schiavello all I can say brother is that if I had lost my sight I could listen to you commentate and know exactly whats happening in the "ring" at all times !! Oh and laugh a few times in the process !! Keep doing what your doing !!

7y676 said...

Michael you are the best commmentator ever.Keep up that great work!!!

Unknown said...

Just curious, what kind of watches do you own? The yellow face and the blue face.

Unknown said...

I really like your commentary Michael but you need to get your facts straight about knockouts. You keep saying that its about compressing the arteries, you also say this about lowkicks. This is not the case, you could likely find the information anywhere. A knockout is often a simple concussion and a lowkick is if anything hitting the nerve, even there is an artery there it´s not the point. Thanks again!

Eddie said...

I would like to know what the phrase "meet me somewhere" refers to when Schiavello says it at the end of a fight. Anyone know?

Eddie said...

What does "meet me somewhere" mean when in reference to the finishing of an opponent?